Improving Memory Issues in Learning
Posted by Michelle Osborn on
Welcome to Yellow House Book Rental! We are primarily a homeschool curriculum, rental service. However, we offer a variety of services. You can compare each one, at Yellow House Book Rental, and decide which is best for your family.
**This post contains affiliate links
1. A student may read a word and forget it a few lines later.
2. Difficulty following multistep directions.
3. Difficulty keeping multiple sounds and letters in order for reading and
4. Difficulty remembering basic math facts and steps to math problems.
5. Difficulty listening and taking notes.
6. Difficulty making decisions.
7. Difficulty getting thoughts on paper and remembering the sequence of a story, grammatical rules, spelling, and letter formation.
Remember that you get to choose the classes, what counts as a class, what doesn't and how many credits will be given for that class. (what count as high school credit?)
Enjoying the journey,
Michelle Osborn is the owner and founder of Yellow House Book Rental, specializing in providing homeschool curriculum for rent or purchase, as well as counseling and guidance for homeschool families. She is a wife of 30 years, a 22-year homeschool veteran, and mom of four amazing children. She and her husband absolutely adore their four grandchildren. Two of her children are now entrepreneurs, running their own businesses and doing quite well. Michelle’s passions include serving by leading worship at her church and encouraging homeschool moms through one on one, social media and speaking engagements. She has found her niche in helping parents homeschooling their teens through the high school years and on to pursue their dreams
Yellow House Book Rental links to many different sources within our blogs. A link does not equal an endorsement. We cannot guarantee the content of each site (especially its ads).
Visit our sponsors! We receive a small commission when you purchase through these links. (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.) Thank you. The purchases do not cost you more but help support our business and ministry. We only promote those that we love and believe in!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Books, Childhood Development, Children, Classes, Curriculum, Encouragement, Family, Highschool, Homeschool, Homeschooling, Math, Parenting, Reading, resources, Struggling Learner, Teens