Welcome to Yellow House Book Rental! We are primarily a homeschool curriculum, rental service.
However, we offer a variety of services. You can compare each one, at Yellow House Book Rental, and decide which is best for your family.
**This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on affiliate links. Thank you.
Family Gardening made simple!
Have you dreamed of having your own garden, but have killed everything that you planted? Or maybe all the potted plants in your house look pathetic (like mine)?
Is family gardening something you want but you don't know how to make it happen?
- Cherry tomatoes are cute and a pleasure to pop into your mouth.
- Chili peppers are spicy! And, depending on the variety, they’re often colorful, too.
- Herbs grow easily and engage your senses. Consider starting with basil, cilantro, lavender, mint or rosemary.
- Mini sunflowers are bright, beautiful and edible. If you’re growing outdoors, sunflowers will attract birds and bugs (more of nature your kids can study!).
- Mustard greens are colorful and peppery—a great way to make healthy salads more interesting.
- Nasturtiums are hardy, pest-repellent, fast growers (i.e., ideal for beginners). They also have a delightfully tangy flavor.
- Pumpkins take time to grow. But they’re worth the wait!
- Snap peas grow quickly and are delicious treats to eat raw right off your Tower Garden.
- Strawberries are probably the closest thing to candy you can grow. What kid can resist a strawberry?
- Watermelons offer juicy refreshment with each bite. Spit out the seeds, and grow more!
Find out more about How to Make Healthy Eating Fun for Your Kids
Now, for a limited time get the Gardening & Sustainable Living Bundle. Get 25 eBooks, eCourses, and printables designed to help you grow delicious veggies, preserve your food, maximize your garden space, raise animals, and much more. 96% off. 5 days only. Learn more here
Now would be a great time to start a garden!
Anyone who purchases a Tower Garden system (HOME or FLEX) will get a FREE 30 minute health consult with me, Aimee Osborn, Certified Family Health Coach + NASM Personal Trainer, via Zoom! Have questions about the Towner Garden? Contact me.
Yellow House Book Rental links to many different sources within our blogs. A link does not equal an endorsement. We cannot guarantee the content of each site (especially its ads).
Visit our sponsors! We receive a small commission when you purchase through these links. (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.) Thank you. The purchases do not cost you more but help support our business and ministry. We only promote those that we love and believe in!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: activities, Apologia, Co-op, Curriculum, Family, Highschool, Homeschool, Homeschooling, Teens