Welcome to Yellow House Book Rental! We are primarily a homeschool curriculum, rental service. However, we offer a variety of services. You can compare each one, at Yellow House Book Rental, and decide which is best for your family.
**This post may contain affiliate links and we will be compensated, at no extra charge to you, if you make a purchase after clicking on these links. Thank you!
We've heard all the obstacles. And we know they are real!
- I'm a math and science person. Writing doesn't come easily to me. So we skip it.
- My kids hate writing. It's like pulling teeth! I avoid the battle altogether.
- I have no idea how to grade my children's writing. So I don't.
- We do a little creative writing and report writing here and there. I know it's not enough, but I don't really know how to teach writing in a comprehensive way.
- I have great plans, but they never seem to come to fruition. I'm not good at spontaneously adding writing to our other lessons like history and science.
We've heard all of your guilt-filled shoulds:
- I know I should teach more writing. My kids are now in middle school, and they still can't write a decent essay!
- We should spend more time on writing. I just don't know where to start. I get overwhelmed.
Now, here's the solution: Use a well-crafted writing curriculum that guides you day by day, step by step exactly how to teach your children or teens. You've probably tried those intense writing programs based on classical ideals and ended up throwing up your hands on frustration. Too much, too fast, too complicated. It doesn't have to be that hard to consistently add writing to your homeschool day.
WriteShop is laid out in reasonable lessons—a reasonable amount of work presented in an enjoyable way. You can do this!
You may purchase WriteShop digital and print products directly from WriteShop's site and we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. We do offer WriteShop print products here at Yellow House Book Rental. By ordering directly from us, you will receive free shipping and our customer support as well.
In honor of WriteShop's 17th birthday, they are having a sale during January 2018.
Digital sets* are already discounted at 17% off.
Hard copies of WriteShop are available for rent and purchase. FREE shipping on all WriteShop products.
Plus during their 17th Birthday Event, when you buy any set (digital or print) you may choose any one product from the Writing Extras category for free by using code 17years at checkout. (use this code on WriteShops website)
*Video courses are not included in the 17% off sale.
|Start with a WriteShop program that suits the grade of your child. We have a choosing guide to walk you through the considerations you need to weigh. And if you still aren't sure, They can help you via three avenues:
Enjoying the journey,
Michelle Osborn the founder and owner of Yellow House Book Rental, a service to homeschool families. She is a 21-year homeschool veteran of four, two married, one in college, and one teenager at home.
Visit our sponsors! We receive a small commission when you purchase through these links. Thank you, the purchases do not cost you more but help support our business and ministry. We only promote those that we love and believe in!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Children, Classes, Co-op, Curriculum, Highschool, Homeschool, Struggling Learner, WriteShop, Writing