Welcome to Yellow House Book Rental! We are primarily a homeschool curriculum, rental service. However, we offer a variety of services. You can compare each one, at Yellow House Book Rental, and decide which is best for your family.
**This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on these links.
Get $20 off annual membership when you register through Yellow House Book Rental
We recommend that homeschooling families join HSLDA. Even if you never experience legal trouble yourself, your HSLDA membership will help enable other homeschooling families to get the legal help they need and will help defend our right to homeschool.
Benefits to being a member of HSLDA include:
- Personal access to the legal staff; HSLDA's experienced high school, struggling learners, and early years consultants
- Selling privileges at the HSLDA Curriculum Market
- Discounts through HSLDA's PerX program. (For more information about HSLDA's many benefits, see www.hslda.org.).
- Contests several times a year, for your students, with cash prizes
- Forms and sample letters for your state
- Weekly Updates and e-lerts that call our members to action. We track state and federal bills in regard to homeschooling, then inform you of those bills
- Discount at HSLDA bookstore and HSLDA Online Academy Courses.*
- Members SAVE $20 off the HSLDA membership price when you enter our Discount Group code 210540 on the HSLDA membership form!
New members join here:
When our first child began high school, I had so many questions. Was I making transcripts correctly? Was I teaching her the right classes? HSLDA consultants were life savers! It is such a comfort to know that whenever I need advice they are just a phone call away. And if our family should ever need legal counsel, they are equipped and ready to defend.
Michelle Osborn is a homeschool mom of four. Three homeschool graduates and one teenager at home. She is the owner of Yellow House Book Rental, a service to homeschool families
Visit our sponsors!
Share this post