Welcome to Yellow House Book Rental! We are primarily a homeschool curriculum, rental service. However, we offer a variety of services. You can compare each one, at Yellow House Book Rental, and decide which is best for your family.
**This post contains affiliate links and we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on these links.
Renting from Yellow House Book Rental is a win-win situation!!
Rent, Use, Return, no hassles.
Here are eight reasons to rent homeschool curriculum.
1. You want to save money. Rent at less than half the cost of purchasing. Teacher’s books are especially ideal for renting. If you are worried about the condition of the book, after being a part of your homeschool year, think of this. You, not the children, are the one that will be using the teacher books. They are not books that will be written in. Teacher books and answer keys are usually the most expensive books to purchase.
2. You want to try a new curriculum: Try before you buy. How often do you wish you could try a curriculum without having to pay for the whole set, and then decide you don’t like it? You can try out our curriculum by renting it. If you decide it is a good fit for you and your children, you have two choices. You can return the rented material after the rental use, or, you may choose to purchase it. The purchase price will be the cost of the book, minus the rental fee that you have already paid. You win either way!!
4. You like money back guarantees. We allow you to return your product up to 21 days after purchase if you are not satisfied. You can choose to receive 90% credit to your account or you may get an 80% refund.
5. Reselling your curriculum is not something you enjoy. Rent your textbooks and teacher‘s guides, answer keys, etc., use them for the year, and return them. (Return shipping is on us!) No resale involved
6. You don’t have room in your home to store unused curriculum. Let us take care of that for you. Rnt it. Use it. Then return it.
7. You have children of various ages. Renting from us will ensure that you always have the latest teacher’s edition and/or teachers key. If you have two or more children, with several years between their ages, by the time you buy the youngest child’s consumable book, the teacher’s key you purchased could be out of date.
8. You have starting homeschooling mid-year. Why spend money on a whole year of curriculum when you only need it for a short time? We have discounts available for renting curriculum mid-year. Please contact us and let us know what you need and we will help make it happen at a discounted rate, if possible.
So many options! Renting is just one more option that you now have available in choosing curriculum!
Every customer is important to us. You are special!
Check out I Can RENT Homeschool Curriculum? for ideas on what you can rent at Yellow House Book Rental
Enjoying the journey,
Michelle Osborn is the owner and founder of Homeschooling Teens Successfully and Yellow House Book Rental, specializing in providing homeschool curriculum for rent or purchase, as well as counseling and guidance for homeschool families. She is a wife, a 22-year homeschool veteran, and mom of four children and six grandchildren. Two of her children are now entrepreneurs, running their own successfully businesses. Michelle’s passions include serving by leading worship at her church and encouraging homeschool moms through one on one, social media and speaking engagements. She has found her niche in helping parents homeschooling their teens through the high school years and on to pursue their dreams.
Yellow House Book Rental links to many different sources within our blogs. A link does not equal an endorsement. We cannot guarantee the content of each site (especially its ads).
Visit our sponsors! We receive a small commission when you purchase through these links. (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.) Thank you. The purchases do not cost you more but help support our business and ministry. We only promote those that we love and believe in!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Apologia, Curriculum, History, Life of Fred, Math, Rent, resources, Science, US Government, WriteShop