Welcome to Yellow House Book Rental! We are primarily a homeschool curriculum, rental service. However, we offer a variety of services. You can compare each one, at Yellow House Book Rental, and decide which is best for your family.
Did you know that you can rent homeschool curriculum and
save up to 70%?
Renting might be right for you if
- You like to save money
- Try a new curriculum without all the cost
- Don't want to worry about storing all your unused curriculum or selling it
Yellow House Book Rental is family owned and operated. I homeschooled for 22 years and enjoy helping homeschool families in their homeschooling journey. Homeschooling is a fun, difficult, wonderful, time-consuming, amazing, wild ride… worth every minute!
Yellow House Book Rental is a service to homeschool families. We rent homeschool curriculum. About eight years ago I realized when helping our son purchase his college textbooks, that renting was a more economical option than purchasing the textbooks. I thought, “Why not make this available to homeschool families as well?” Shortly after, Yellow House Book Rental was born.
You can get all your core school subjects for under $140 when you rent homeschool curriculum.
So how does renting work? Rent-Use-Return. It’s that easy.
- Chose the curriculum you would like to rent. We have a wide variety.
- Chose which rental option you want in the checkout process. Our rental service allows you to rent most products for a 10-month period. There are two choices: August through May or September through June. Some of our products are semester rentals (5-month period). Need it at a different time? Let us know when you need them. We are always willing to accommodate
- Pay for your order.
- We will ship your curriculum to arrive at the beginning of the month of your chosen rental period.
- Use it, enjoy it, learn from it.
- Ship it back to us at the end of your rental period. When we receive it, we will reimburse you the return shipping cost.
Renting is not the only service we provide. We would like to help you in your homeschooling journey by giving you several options that will fit your needs and help reduce the cost of curriculum
- Try before you buy. Rent the curriculum you want to try, if you decide you want to keep it, let us know and we will bill you the purchase price minus the rental fee already paid. After you have paid, it’s yours to keep! If you decide you don’t want to purchase it, just return it to us when the rental period is up.
- Download– Many of the products we rent and sell also have download options or additional resources available through downloads. Our site directs you to our partners where you can download the additional resources.
- Purchase used. We have a small Used Curriculum Market.
- Purchase the curriculum outright.
- Sell it back to us. When you purchase curriculum from us and are ready to sell it. Remember us. We love to purchase used curriculum that we are in need of from our customers
- There is a plethora of excellent homeschool materials out there. If we can’t rent it or don’t sell it, we do our best to direct you to others who do.
And it even gets better! All of these can be used for multiple ages!
For your elementary to middle school students, you can rent an Apologia science bundle or a Christian Kids Explore…, The Mystery of History Vol. 2, three Life of Fred Elementary or Intermediate series books and a WriteShop Primary set for under or just about $125!
For your middle school to high school students, you can rent an Apologia science set, The Mystery of History, Vol 3, a Life of Fred upper-level math book and a WriteShop student workbook for about $140!
Notgrass complete curriculum sets include Literature, History, and Bible. Prices range from $75 -$180
Sonlight complete curriculum core sets include History, Literature, and Bible. Prices range from $175 to $230
Enjoying the journey,
Hi! I'm Michelle, the owner and founder of Yellow House Book Rental, specializing in providing homeschool curriculum for rent or purchase, as well as counseling and guidance for homeschool families. I'm a wife of 31 years, a 22-year homeschool veteran, and mom of four amazing children ranging from 20-28. Oh, how time flew! My husband and I are excited to see how the Lord will use us in this new phase of life. I'd love to be friends! Send me an email, or connect with me on social media and tell me about yourself.
Yellow House Book Rental links to many different sources within our blogs. A link does not equal an endorsement. We cannot guarantee the content of each site (especially its ads).
Visit our sponsors! We receive a small commission when you purchase through these links. Thank you, the purchases do not cost you more but help support our business and ministry. We only promote those that we love and believe in!
Share this post