Exploring Creation with General Science 3rd Edition Student Notebook
General Science 3rd Edition student Notebook is designed to be used with Apologia’s Exploring Creation with General Science, 3rd Edition, textbook. The student notebook provides an organized, complete lesson plan for the year, which lets students check off their progress as they work their way through. It has places for their notes as they’re reading, lab charts, and tables to record their scientific findings.
The General Science Student Notebook Includes:
- Suggested Daily Schedule
- “What To Do” sections, with a breakdown of the assignments, detailing exactly what to do each day, with checkoff boxes for the tasks
- Note-taking pages that contain prompts to help teach the student how to pull out pertinent information from the text
- Graphic Organizers to cue students to important content for their notes
- Pages to copy definitions for the vocabulary words within each daily section of the module
- Space to answer the On Your Own questions that are listed in each module
- Space to record their results from the many “Explore More” hands-on activities
- Creation Connection pages where students record their intellectual, emotional, and spiritual reactions to what they are learning
- Space to record answer to the Study Guide questions. These questions serve as review and prep for the tests
- Experiment and Lab Report pages with detailed instructions guiding students through the scientific method, analysis of results, and writing both informal and formal lab reports.
To view sample click here
Available for purchase only