The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation
You'll love this easy-to-use reference guide and workbook, which includes hundreds of confusing words and homonyms, rules, exercises, quizzes and, of course, answers. In 176 painless and amusing pages, Jane will reveal to you the mysteries of grammar and punctuation. It's so easy to find just the rule you’re looking for!
- The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation, while not a complete grammar program, serves as a great desktop reference for students and adults alike. No need for a Master's degree in English to use this handy reference tool---the table of contents makes finding the needed grammar or punctuation rule a snap!
- The first part of the book contains the rules, each illustrated by a simple sentence. If your student keeps running into problems with the same rule, like where to place quotation marks or when to use "whom," refer him to the next section of the Blue Book---the exercises---where a short activity for each rule offers additional practice.
- Parents, keep the Blue Book of Grammar handy when you edit your child's compositions. If, for instance, you're not sure whether a certain pair of adjectives should be separated by a comma, just flip to the comma rules for help. It's that easy!
- 51 reproducible quizzes and tests
- 8-1/2” x 11”. Paperback, lay-flat binding. 176 pages.