Playing with Plays: Hamlet
Playing with Plays Hamlet is like you have never read it before: quick, fun, and easy to understand. Designed for 6-20+ actors, kids of all ages, or anyone who wants to enjoy and loosely understand Shakespeare's play.
This is a new copy. We are discontinuing all Playing with Plays
What you will get:
- 3 melodramatic modifications for group sizes:
- Actual lines from Shakespeare's play mixed in
- Creatively funny interpretations of the remaining script
- A delightfully funny rendition that is easy for ADULTS to understand too!
- A kid who loves Shakespeare!
This mini-melodramatic masterpiece is sure to be a doorway for your child to love all the classics. Shakespeare is difficult enough in class or watching on stage, let alone trying to teach the stories to children, but as the author's mantra states in the book, "there is no better way to learn than to have fun!" Kids who have read this have also eventually purchased Shakespeare's entire works and have completed 'hero' reports on Shakespeare at school. Guaranteed to have you coming back for more!
Playing with Plays is copyright protected, which means you cannot, lawfully, make copies of these books. Please contact us if you wish to have permission to make copies.