Good and Angry
"Parents often respond to their kids with anger and then feel guilty. We want to give you a plan to deal with the current problems in your kids that will actually build lasting character in them."
Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN, BSN show you how to use your frustration to identify problems and then move into one of the seven routines to build character in your children.
• LEARN TO PARENT SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT YELLING
• IMPLEMENT A FIVE-STEP PLAN FOR TEACHING CHILDREN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
• HELP YOUR CHILDREN ACCEPT NO AS AN ANSWER
• UNDERSTAND HOW TO DISCIPLINE A CHILD WHO LIES
• LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ATTITUDES AND MOODS AND HOW TO HELP YOUR CHILDREN CHANGE THEM
• AND MORE!
Rent to Own