Exploring Creation with Physical Science, 3rd Edition, Student Textbook
This 3rd Edition of Exploring Creation with Physical Science course was completely rethought and rewritten with your student in mind. This is not the same as 2nd Edition and covers more physical science information. The text discusses atomic structure, periodic table, chemical bonds, reactions and energy, motion, forces, energy, waves and sound, light, electricity and magnetism, and Earth’s structure, weathering, and atmosphere.
This course is designed to be the last science course the student takes before high school biology. We generally recommend it as an 8th-grade course, but students can use it for their 9th-grade coursework. This is the softcover student textbook only.
What’s inside the 3rd Edition:
- Coverage of chemistry, physics, and Earth science to help students gain a solid foundation to confidently complete high school level courses
- “Think About This” sections to help your student make a connection between science and the Creator
- ALL updated experiments with lab reports
- Rich graphics to help present and reinforce information and concepts in a visual way
- A suggested schedule in the front of the Student Notebook and detailed schedule at the beginning of each lesson
- Detailed to-do list at the start of each lesson to help your student plan their assignments and work more independently
- Optional “You Do Science” activities that are quick and easy, designed to help students truly comprehend the concepts they are learning
- Tests provided for each module, however, students are given many study helps via their student notes within the Student Notebook and Study Guide questions once they complete a module
- Complete step-by-step grading rubrics for parents, showing how to calculate a module grade from the student’s module test, lab work, and character displayed throughout the module
Click here to view a sample
Rent to own and sell back options