Exploring Creation With Biology Advantage Set
Exploring Creation With Biology Advantage Set is designed to be the student’s first high school science class and is college-prep. This homeschool biology course provides a detailed introduction to the methods and concepts of general biology. The high-quality hardcover book contains all student material, study questions, laboratory exercises, and module study guides with color photos and illustrations. The Exploring Creation with Biology Advantage Set includes the textbook, test and solutions manual, and student notebook.
As a college-prep high school biology course, it will set the stage for success in their homeschool years in high school, prepare them for college level courses, and give them an understanding of the basic biological world that surrounds them each day of their lives so that they can appreciate the real-world relevance of scientific inquiry.
Providing a detailed introduction to the methods and concepts of general biology, our award-winning, homeschool, high school biology covers:
- A heavy emphasis on the vocabulary of biology so that students are properly prepared to have scientific discussions
- A strong background in the scientific method so that students are trained for laboratory sciences in other high school science courses, as well as university studies
- Labs that cover experimentation, field studies, microscopy, and dissection
- Introduction to classification, biochemistry, cellular biology, molecular and Mendelian genetics, ecosystems, and much more
- This comprehensive high school biology textbook was created to accommodate a wide range of student abilities. Our homeschool high school biology course has been voted #1 in the homeschool community for over 12 years in a row.
- Our award-winning, creation-based science curriculum helps students investigate, discover, recognize, appreciate, discuss, and understand the wonders of Creation.
- Using a conversational tone, challenging science concepts and thought-provoking experiments are presented in an easily navigated, personalized format to help students methodically learn, self-check, and master difficult concepts before moving on.
- High school students are equipped for college studies with our academically rigorous curriculum.
This high-quality spiral-bound notebook is specifically designed to help your student make a successful transition to high school science. Created to help your student build stronger independent study skills. The student notebook includes:
- Detailed, yet flexible, day-to-day schedule
- Module organization and notetaking space
- Complete lab forms
- Final project pages for determining a project to investigate, designing and conducting an experiment to test a hypothesis, collecting and analyzing data, and determining and reporting a result.
- Rubrics for grading and a place to record all grades