Constitutional Literacy DVD Series
With Constitutional Literacy DVD series you will join constitutional expert, Michael Farris, as he walks your family through the history, theory, and application of the Constitution and what it means for the future of American self-government.
Prepare your students to begin their voting careers as informed citizens well versed in the content and meaning of the United States Constitution. This 25-part lecture series is engaging and approachable, combining high-quality video and music with hundreds of beautiful photographs, timelines, and special effects. The course features over 500 minutes of engaging video instruction by Farris, who has argued cases before the United States Supreme Court. Chapters include:
- Episode 1: Introduction to the Constitution
- Episode 2: Article 1, Section 1
- Episode 3: Judicial Review and Original Intent
- Episode 4: The Powers of CongressEpisode
- Episode 5: Commerce and General Welfare ClauseEpisode
- Episdode 6: Powers of the President
- Episode 7: Does the Bill of Rights Apply to the States?
- Episode 8: The Establishment of Religion
- Episode 9: The Free Exercise of Religion, Part 1
- Episode 10: The Free Exercise of Religion, Part 2
- Episode 11: Freedom of Speech and Press
- Episode 12: Freedom of Association
- Episode 13: The Second Amendment
- Episode 14: The Fourth Amendment
- Episode 15: Procedural Due Process
- Episode 16: Property Rights
- Episode 17: Equal Protections
- Episode 18: Abortion “Rights”
- Episode 19: Homosexual “Rights”
- Episode 20: Parental Rights
- Episode 21: International Law
- Episode 22: Is the National Debt Unconstitutional?
- Episode 23: Was the American Revolution an Ungodly Rebellion?
- Episode 24: Was the Constitution Illegally Adopted?
- Episode 25: Reclaiming Our Country