Confidently Homeschooling Teens Master Class Series
Registration will open again in early fall.
Sign up here to put notified when registration opens in the fall
- Learn why you are enough and how easy it is to do it all when you have a plan!
- Graduation course requirements
- How to creating tailor-made classes for your teen classes
- Tips on motivating your teen to learn
- Step by step four-year guide to preparing your teen for college
- Grading to help your teen learn
- Creating a transcript
- What entrance exams does my teen need to take and how do I help them study for them?
- and much more
- Four once a week Live 30-40 minute master class presentations Tuesday afternoon.
- Immediately followed by a 30-minute Q & A
- Replays of all workshops will be available
- You will be invited to an exclusive Facebook community- learn, communicate, encourage, and hold each other accountable.
- One Q & A session in July to keep you going
- Four of my updated eBooks:
The Four Year Guide to Preparing Your Teen for College
Grades and Transcripts Solution Bundle
Concurrent Enrollment and Your High School Student
My High School Checklist and Course Requirements
- Paying attention
- Organizing and planning
- Starting tasks and staying focused on them
- Managing emotions
- Keeping track of what you’re doing