Earth Science Textbook
What Does Exploring Creation with Earth Science Cover?
Your young explorer will begin this course with an overview of our cosmic address in the observable universe and then grow in the knowledge of what, in the entire universe, makes Earth special and capable of sustaining life.
An awareness of the world will develop as students interact with the geosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere, and biosphere of the Earth. By digging deeper into the many different layers of the Earth and the cycles that renew the face of the Earth, they will acquire not only wisdom that will endure for a lifetime but also an appreciation for our Creator.
There are 14 lessons included in this one-year earth science course. A detailed lesson plan is included in the Notebooking Journal.
- Lesson 1: The Observable Universe
- Lesson 2: Life in the Habitable Zone
- Lesson 3: Spheres of the Earth
- Lesson 4: Mapping Your World
- Lesson 5: The Geosphere
- Lesson 6: Making and Shaping the Land
- Lesson 7: The Hydrosphere
- Lesson 8: Th Atmosphere
- Lesson 9: Climate and Weather
- Lesson 10: Weather Forecasting
- Lesson 11: The Biosphere
- Lesson 12; Cycles of Life
- Lesson 13: Places on Earth
- Lesson 14: God in Creation