Welcome to Yellow House Book Rental! We are primarily a homeschool curriculum, rental service. However, we offer a variety of services. You can compare each one, at Yellow House Book Rental, and decide which is best for your family.
**This post may contain affiliate links and we will be compensated, at no extra charge to you, if you make a purchase after clicking on these links.
Guest post, Deborah Wuehler, TOS Senior Editor (edited- 3/24/20209)
- A home where the pillars of true education stand on the firm foundation of the Word of God.
- Prayer happening in school, with the teacher, and as a necessity, not an option.
- A way of life and not a rigid set of cookie cutter rules or a set of boxed curriculum (unless I choose that!)
- Cuddling with a newborn, dancing with a toddler, and chatting with a teen.
- Being there for all the milestones of each child with the whole family cheering each other on.
- Singing Scripture songs, learning Bible stories, and memorizing Scripture together.
- Creating with clay, painting, or making cookies with my kids while listening to worship music.
- Reading good books aloud to everyone and hearing them beg for just one more chapter!
- Going to the park and playing tag or going to the library to find helpful resources and inspiration.
- Trying science experiments and going for nature walks while observing the brilliance of God’s design.
- Sitting around the family room and laughing with each other or just talking about whatever comes up.
- Solving crises together and praying for others.
- Watching my children learn and grow and develop their God-given abilities.
Enjoying the journey,
Michelle Osborn is the owner and founder of Yellow House Book Rental, specializing in providing homeschool curriculum for rent or purchase, as well as counseling and guidance for homeschool families. She is a wife of 30 years, a 22-year homeschool veteran, and mom of four amazing children. She and her husband absolutely adore their four grandchildren. Two of her children are now entrepreneurs, running their own businesses and doing quite well. Michelle’s passions include serving by leading worship at her church and encouraging homeschool moms through one on one, social media and speaking engagements. She has found her niche in helping parents homeschooling their teens through the high school years and on to pursue their dreams
Yellow House Book Rental links to many different sources within our blogs. A link does not equal an endorsement. We cannot guarantee the content of each site (especially its ads).
Visit our sponsors! We receive a small commission when you purchase through these links. (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.) Thank you. The purchases do not cost you more but help support our business and ministry. We only promote those that we love and believe in!
Share this post