Welcome to Yellow House Book Rental! We are primarily a homeschool curriculum, rental service. However, we offer a variety of services. You can compare each one, at Yellow House Book Rental, and decide which is best for your family.
- These tests are not really based on finding out how much your child has learned in school, but the SAT is a critical thinking exam, not a fact-based, content-intensive test.
- It does not require students to regurgitate what they learned in school, but rather use basic logical principles to solve various types of problems.
- When students attempt to tackle the SAT like a normal test, they often fail.
- Even really smart students with high GPAs who take AP and honors classes bomb tests such as the SAT or ACT.
- Test-makers design these tests to trick the “Average Joe” and reward the student who has a critical eye. (Jean Burke)
Eighty-five percent of colleges and universities give admittance and scholarship money based on a test score, alone
2021 Test Dates
- March 13, 2021
- May 8, 2021
- June 5, 2021
- January 26, 2021*
- February 6, 2021*
- April 17, 2021
- June 12, 2021
- July 17, 2021
- February 11, 2021*
- February 27, 2021*
- April 13, 2021
- April 17, 2021
- June 19, 2021
- February 4, 2021*
- April 28, 2021
- March 11, 2021
- May 5, 2021
Got questions? I'd love to help! Send me a note! email@example.com!
Enjoying the journey,
Michelle Osborn is the owner and founder of Yellow House Book Rental, specializing in providing homeschool curriculum for rent or purchase, as well as counseling and guidance for homeschool families. She is a wife of 30 years, a 22-year homeschool veteran, and mom of four amazing children. She and her husband absolutely adore their four grandchildren. Two of her children are now entrepreneurs, running their own businesses and doing quite well. Michelle’s passions include serving by leading worship at her church and encouraging homeschool moms through one on one, social media and speaking engagements. She has found her niche in helping parents homeschooling their teens through the high school years and on to pursue their dreams
Yellow House Book Rental links to many different sources within our blogs. A link does not equal an endorsement. We cannot guarantee the content of each site (especially its ads).
Visit our sponsors! We receive a small commission when you purchase through these links. (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.) Thank you. The purchases do not cost you more but help support our business and ministry. We only promote those that we love and believe in!
Share this post